If you are in the Peninsula (Spain and Portugal), you can enjoy FREE shipping to facilitate your purchases, offering you a fast and efficient logistics service:
- Peninsula 48h - Free
- Canary Islands 3-5 days - [15€]
- Europe 5-7 days - Free from €300 [less than €300, between €10-15]
- Switzerland and UK 5-7 days - Free from €300 [less than €300, €15]
- USA 7-10 days - Free from €500 [less than €500, between €20-25]
All shipments are made on business days.
We know that you are going to fall in love with your Matizes, almost as much as we do... However, if you are still not 100% in love with your items, there are some things you should know:
- Returns are free in the Iberian Peninsula. In the rest of the territories the cost will be that of the relevant shipping that will be specified to the customer after the return request.
- Request your return via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Whatsapp +34687246496
- Don't have time to go deposit your Matiz at a point? We can pick it up with a charge of €7 that will be deducted from the same refund.
- You have 14 calendar days from the delivery date to make a return, exchange and/or refund.
- You must deposit the package at a point, deliver it to a MATIZ delivery person or deliver it to our showroom within 14 calendar days , otherwise the return cannot be made due to expiration of the stipulated period.
- In the event that the package cannot be delivered and is deposited at a collection point, the return period will be effective from the date the shipment is available at the collection point.
- You will receive the refund through the same payment method with which you purchased at MATIZ. You can also request a refund in "gift card" format without expiration.
- If you purchased your MATIZ at our offices and want to return it, you must come in person to be able to make the return with the card you paid for.
Changes must be requested within 14 days of receiving the order, as must returns.
In some cases we will not need to check the product and the new item will be sent to you in a return service , in which the courier will deliver the new product to you and collect the product you want to exchange. It is important that you have the product you want to exchange prepared. If the item you want to exchange is not delivered, the courier will not be able to deliver the new item to you.
For international changes, our Customer Service team will inform you about the procedure and the corresponding cost.
All orders are tracked by DHL, GLS or SEUR. If no one is home, your order will be returned to the carrier's local office and pickup instructions will be left via email or phone.
For an update on your delivery, please check the website of the carrier that has been assigned to your order and enter the tracking number for your order provided in the shipping confirmation email.
Lighter orders are shipped in a bag made of potato starch. For larger shipments, we use our boxes made from recycled paper. Inside your order you will find your Matiz, packaged with the packaging of the respective brand.
If you wish to receive your order, select the "gift" option and we will send you your Matiz in our flagship box.
If you want to add a personalized message, write to us via WhatsApp or email (email@example.com)
- I have received the order in poor condition
- I have chosen the wrong size/size and I would like to exchange it
- The product is not what I expected and I would like to exchange it for another or return it.
In any case, it is essential that the products subject to an exchange or return are in perfect condition, with the original label and without obvious signs of use. As well as returning the original packaging, otherwise no exchange or return can be made. It is your responsibility to provide appropriate packaging to ensure that items arrive at our facility in perfect condition. If you have difficulty finding suitable packaging, we suggest using the original box in which you received your order. If the items are received in poor condition, we will not be able to make the requested return.
* For personalized items (this includes: engravings or any irreversible manipulation of the Matiz) no exchanges or returns are accepted.
Log in to your space within MATIZ in the returns section and follow the steps.
Please include all return documents as well as the item you wish to return so we can process your return as quickly as possible.
If you have made a purchase as a guest , write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp to manage the return. We will contact you within a maximum period of 24 hours. Once your return is accepted, an email will be sent to you with the return label. You will only have to pack the items to be returned in their original packaging and bring them to the InPost point closest to your home.
Don't have time to go deposit your Matiz at a point? We can pick it up with a charge of €7 that will be deducted from the same refund.
In all cases, you must create the return request within the days specified by each brand, after receiving your order.
If the order is lost by the transport company Matiz is not responsible for said return. The order will only be refunded once the item arrives at our facilities.
Any order not authorized to be returned will be returned to the sender, and the customer will be responsible for it.
- You must ensure that the items remain in their original condition and retain all attached labels, as well as packaging and/or boxes.
- Mati is not responsible for any loss, damage or incident in the return process, the order will not be returned until we receive the package at our facilities and after reviewing the condition of the product.
- To request a return, once an exchange has already been made, and in case the new item does not fit what you wanted, the time to request the return will be 48 hours after receiving the second shipment.
- Returning an item that has already been changed in size/color once will have an additional shipping cost of €10 for its return.
- Customs duties: will depend on the product, price and country of shipping (applicable to all countries without free circulation of merchandise).
- VAT (National Taxes): Always included in the final price.
International orders will be sent DDU (Deliver Duty Unpaid) so they may incur customs taxes at the time of delivery. This charge is usually determined by the local customs authority and must be covered by the customer. These payments must be made in order for the package to be released from customs, please consult your local authorities for more information. Estimated shipping times do not include customs clearance and Matiz Lifestyle is not responsible for any additional duties or taxes. In case of rejection, the recipient will still be responsible for additional shipping costs, taxes, customs and duties.